Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm Messy- With a capital M

Its true. Ask my mom, she'll tell you. I've been in my studio for three days and I've managed to make it look like a tornado hit it. Granted, it wasn't spotless when I left for Christmas vacation...




See? I told you. Messy.

Blank canvas that is sitting and waiting for me to start painting on it.


A canvas frame that needs canvas and an unfinished painting. There's a lot more to show of my studio but all I have on me in my camera phone which doesn't take the best pictures in the world. But, I wanted to share where I am most of my life. Where I spend all of my free time and where I hide away from the world. Cozy, eh?

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a slob. lol, but I love you anyway. Looks like a real live artist studio!!!

Kim said...

Art and creativity is not born from neatness. I just made that up and it sounds like a profound quote doesn't it? It's true though.