Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Food will have to wait!

I finally got the chance to take pictures of my apartment. Tohny and I have been working hard (him painting, me decorating) on getting it to look like a home and, as Tohny put it, not a place to stick our "crap." Haha. So here is the living/bedroom. We do have a one bedroom apartment but, because of my sewing/art things and Tohny's massive computer, we decided to use the bedroom as an office and bring the bed to the living room. Its worked out really great and now we feel like we have more room all the way around. So, enough with me talking, here are the goods:




















We still have a few more things to do, like paint the ceiling, reupholster my chair and get a bed skirt. But I looooooove my apartment now! Next, the office!

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Amazing guys. You both sure have some talent.

How long do you think it will stay clean?

thisoldcottage said...

Kayla, I love your apartment. It is so you. You did a great job decorating..

Teresa said...

I love it so much. It is very anthropologie! ♥

John Sheeley said...

My comment disappeared! Looks great!

north pal said...

oh i see you are talented like your mother. i love your style and your couch, even the chair. it will be even prettier when recovered. i would be happy in that apt. as well. Bestest,Denise

Deb said...

You have a great apartment! I love the look you have created.

Kim said...

I saw you apartment pictures on your mom's blog first and my first reaction was OOOOHHHH, how fresh is this...I love it. I also decorate bohemian like...maybe more than you do..Mine is not clean and white like yours. Hop on over to my blog and have a look ~here it is~
kimmy-randomness.blogspot.com

Laura Venosa Verbena said...

Hi T.C.'s sweet baby girl.. love your mom even though we never meet face to face & I love your art work I purchaced the Indian print from you on etsy & LOVE IT...love your style... stay in touch. xoxo laura

Audrey T. said...

You have created such a sweet home together. It has a clean simple beauty about it that I love. I hope you enjoy much happiness there.