Sunday, December 6, 2009

OH, Hey there! I have a blog..

Sometimes I forget about my blog. I guess that doesn't make me a very good blogger does it?


Well it is almost 7:00 am and I've been awake since 2pm. I'm a bit of an insomniac. When 4:00 I decided I should try and stay awake instead of going to sleep. You see I was faced with the same delima two nights ago and well, I didn't wake up until 2pm. And now I'm awake again. Ah the cycle continues.

Well I don't have a lot to say at the moment. I'm getting to the stage of tired where I loose track of all space and time! So here is an image of a drawing I'm almost finished with!


2 Comments:

Ashley said...

Kayla,

Thanks so much for the lovely comment! I'm so glad you stumbled on my blog and liked it! And thank you for the compliment! I do sew some of my own clothing, but mostly I thrift my clothes. I knw what you mean about the tents! It's so fustrating to walk into a store and see the nice, shapely clothes made for skinny girls, and then for te plus size girls it's all potatoe sacks. It has never, and will never make any sense to me! haha!

I love your art work! It's all so beautiful!

~Ashley

Kim said...

Love your blog...and in this difficult time for your family it completes your mom's in a way that has a different take on things, like the picture of your dad and how you are feeling. Glad you got back on...and I love love your artwork and photography...very unique.