Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer Officially Starts!

Well, I haven't blogged in two months with pretty good reason, I guess. I've been busy finishing this semester of school, getting ready for Farm Chicks and moving to a new apartment in Pullman. But, Farm Chicks is done and now I'm pretty much left with nothing to do... I don't think I have any pictures to share either, lol.

Farm Chicks was good this year, I think. My mom did really well and people responded really positively to her towels, pillows and art which I thought was really cool. I got to meet some really nice and friendly people (there is always the exception of the rude person but I only ran into maybe one or two!) and share lots of stories with people that I'm sure I can't remember anymore.

I'll try to blog some more from now on, I should really keep up with it. Since I don't have a whole lot to do this summer, mostly just planning the wedding, I should have some time to do it!

See ya!

0 Comments: